Thursday, February 26, 2015

Simple and Healthy Dr. Seuss Lunch


March 2nd is Dr. Seuss birthday and our family has a tradition of doing something fun to celebrate.  This years I'm going to send my kids to school with a surprise Dr. Seuss lunch.



To make these Cat in the Hat string cheeses I simply drew right on the plastic with red and black sharpie markers.  Whenever I'm at Costco I pick up a bag of their organic string cheese.  It's such a great price and makes a quick and easy snack.


This cutie Lorax came together quickly with two googly eyes and a felt mustache.


I popped up some organic popcorn in coconut oil and sprinkled it with a little Real Salt to make these cute "hop on pop-corn" bags.  (Find the printable for the bags here.)


I hope my kids get as much of a kick out of their Dr. Seuss lunch as I had making it!

-Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...